Math Symbolic ClassEntisoft Tools 2.0 Object Library
Version 2.1 Build 208
<-- Previous || Index || Main || Topics || Next -->
Declarations Section, AddIntegersSymbolically Function, BreakParentheses Function, InfixToBasic Function, InfixToPostfix Function, InfixToPostfixInComingPriority Function, InfixToPostfixInStackPriority Function, InfixToPrefix Function, MultiplyIntegersSymbolically Function, RationalComplexToVBExpr Function
- Declarations Section
- Add Integers Symbolically Function
- "Add Two Positive Integers Symbolically" Both numbers are passed via strings which have no arbitrary length limits.
- Break Parentheses Function
- "Separate First-level Parenthesized Sub-expressions" Adds a string separator (like vbCrLf) after closing first-level parentheses within algebraic (infix) expressions.
- Infix To Basic Function
- "Derive Expression to VB Expression" or "Infix Expression To Basic Language Expression"
- Infix To Postfix Function
- "Translate Infix Expression To Postfix Format" Translate an expression from infix format (in which the operators come between the operands) into Postfix format (where the operators precede the operands).
- Infix To Postfix In Coming Priority Function
- Infix to Postfix Translator "In-Coming Priority" Return the incoming priority of a mathematical operator or function call.
- Infix To Postfix In Stack Priority Function
- Infix to Postfix Translator "In-Stack Priority" Return the in-stack priority of a mathematical operator or function call.
- Infix To Prefix Function
- "Translate Infix Expression To Prefix Format" Translate an expression from infix format (in which the operators come between the operands) into Prefix format (where the operators precede the operands and parentheses).
- Multiply Integers Symbolically Function
- "Multiply Two Positive Integers Symbolically" Both numbers are (usually) passed via strings which have no arbitrary length limits.
- Rational Complex To VB Expr Function
- "Rational Complex Number To Visual Basic Expression" Convert an expression of the form "[+-] n? (/ n)? ([+-] n (/ n)? \*? (#i)?)?" into a Visual Basic expression. For example, "-34/56-12/89*#i" would be converted to "RealToComplex(-34/56, -12/89)"
This Windows-based ActiveX DLL provides many useful routines through its function-bearing and data structure classes. Consult the Help file for more information, or call us at 1-310-472-3736. For the latest news and files, visit our home page on the World Wide Web: http://www.entisoft.com
Copyright 1996-1999 Entisoft
Entisoft Tools is a trademark of Entisoft.