Spellings ClassEntisoft Tools 2.0 Object Library
Version 2.1 Build 208
<-- Previous || Index || Main || Topics || Next -->
Declarations Section, BannerText Function, SpellCurrency Function, SpellCurrencySample Sub, SpellDirection Function, SpellNumber Function, SpellPhonetic Function, SpellPolice Function, SpellThreeDigitInteger Function, SpellTime Function, SpellTimeSample Sub
- Declarations Section
- Banner Text Function
- Render a string in big block letters. Similar but incomplete version of the UNIX "banner" command.
- Spell Currency Function
- Accepts a number representing currency, and returns the value spelled-out in US English or UK English words.
- Spell Currency Sample Sub
- Samples the SpellCurrency function by writing a bunch of sample amounts into the Immediate Window.
- Spell Direction Function
- Spell the direction represented by a compass abbreviation such as "W" or "NE" or "SSE".
- Spell Number Function
- Spells out the DIGITS within any number. Does not spell the number in the same way the SpellCurrency function spells currency amounts.
- Spell Phonetic Function
- Spell a phrase using the international phonetic alphabet.
- Spell Police Function
- Spell a phrase using the police phonetic alphabet.
- Spell Three Digit Integer Function
- Spells a number between 0 and 999 using English words.
- Spell Time Function
- Spell the hour and minute components of a date-time value using English words.
- Spell Time Sample Sub
- Make several sample calls to the SpellTime function.
This Windows-based ActiveX DLL provides many useful routines through its function-bearing and data structure classes. Consult the Help file for more information, or call us at 1-310-472-3736. For the latest news and files, visit our home page on the World Wide Web: http://www.entisoft.com
Copyright 1996-1999 Entisoft
Entisoft Tools is a trademark of Entisoft.